My iPhone home screen.
- ooTunes has a terrible UI, but it’s handy for streaming internet radio while I’m making dinner.
- AccuWeather is the iPhone weather app that sucks the least. It has one killer feature: hourly humidity projections that tell me the best time to go running.
- Day One records my daily existential crises.
- Elements handles my compulsive note-taking habit and syncs them to Dropbox.
- Where’s My Water? has been my favorite game of the past few months. I have tri-ducked every level, including Cranky’s bonus levels, and I still play it regularly.
- Lose It! keeps track of my regular cycles of dieting and binging.
- Sparrow has banished Apple’s Mail app to a folder containing Notes and Stocks. Mail’s banner notifications about unread messages make up for Sparrow’s missing app badges.
Update: TuneIn Radio is much better than ooTunes.